YWCA Racial Justice and Equity Track
Create an organization that brings out the best in each person that contributes to your mission.
- Strategies to build cultural competency and cultural responsiveness
- Increased awareness of intersectionality, diversity, and the importance of inclusion
- Exercises that illuminate personal perceptions, stereotypes, prejudice, microaggressions, privilege and all the “isms”
- Strategies to address implicit and explicit bias
- Strategies to become a more equitable organization and assess practices, policies, and procedures
- Steps to becoming antiracist
- Learning Restorative Practices
- Steps to address unique challenges in the LGBTQIA+ Community
Contact Taylor Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-762-2408 for a free consultation.
This was very valuable and very useful. This is the first organization I've worked for that required training such as this.
Toward Equity Participant
Great presentation and left no crumbs!
Cultural Competency & Cultural Responsiveness Participant
ARE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IN DANGER?
Our hotline representatives are ready to help you 24/7.
Call our YWCA Hotline at (513) 872-9259