Project CARE 101 (1.5 hr)
- Increasing skills and comfort in utilizing tools and protocols to identify sexual abuse/assault/violence/sex trafficking among adults and youth with disabilities.
- Increasing knowledge in lethality screening and safety planning including best practices when working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities at/in risk of domestic and sexual violence.
- Understanding best practices when working with survivors with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities (I/DD).
- Understanding strategies for screening for abuse/violence
- Developing ways to support survivors.