The YWCA Fitness Center, managed by TriHealth, is a co-ed, downtown facility.
Although we offer comprehensive health and fitness programs, we are not the typical gym. Our focus is on providing our members with personal health services in a non-intimidating, modern and clean facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Competitive rates
- Group fitness classes for all fitness levels
- Full range of equipment
- Fresh, clean environment
- All the personal amenities
- Expert and degreed
- Medical fitness difference
- No. 1 priority is our members
- Friendly and available
- Corner of Walnut and 9th streets
- Easy walk from downtown
- We’re co-ed!
- Largest indoor pool downtown
- Full-court gymnasium
- Managed by TriHealth
All group fitness classes are free to members.
Cost for non-members: $6/class or 10 class pass for only $50.25 for non-specialty classes (Minute Mania, Water Aerobics, Abs, & Zumba) or $10/class or 10 class pass for only $90.25 for specialty classes (Spinning, Pilates, Yoga).
Group Fitness Schedule
Minute Mania (a Bootcamp-style class) (4A)
Water Aerobics (Pool)
Yoga Flow (4A)
Floor Zumba (4A)
Minute Mania (a Bootcamp-style class) (4A)
Aqua Zumba (Pool)
Bootcamp, Circuit Training and Minute Mania available for “Lunch Express” – 45-minute classes and evening classes. These classes include aerobic activity and body sculpting and are offered weekly.
Water Aerobics/Aqua Zumba
Water aerobics and Aqua Zumba increase your cardiovascular strength and muscle tone and burn fat without putting stress on your joints. This class is also offered weekly.
Spinning, yoga and Pilates are specialty classes offered throughout the week. Spinning is a class led on stationary bicycles that simulates outdoor riding. It is an intense workout and ideal for those who enjoy cycling. Yoga is a non-impact workout that promotes flexibility and the connection between mind and body. Pilates is a non-impact workout, as well, designed to improve strength and flexibility of the core (abdominals and back).
The TriHealth Difference
Our certified, professional trainers will evaluate your needs and goals, prescribe an individual workout program and take you step by step through your workout. Regardless of your level of fitness or how challenging your goals, we will help you get results you can maintain for a lifetime. Want to train with a friend? We have packages to meet every need – just ask!
Why Personal Training?
- You are interested in beginning an exercise program but don’t know how to get started.
- You have a busy schedule that prevents you from exercising regularly.
- You are bored with and unmotivated by your normal workout routine.
- You want to enhance your athletic performance.
- You would like to improve your overall health and well-being.
The Benefits of Personal Training
- Professional guidance and instruction to help you gain the most benefit from your exercise routine.
- Convenience of working together with a fitness expert in the YWCA Fitness Center.
- Flexibility in timing your workouts to best suit your schedule.
- Certified/degreed professionals dedicated to providing you with the most current health and fitness information.
Personal Training Pricing Lists*
|Package Sessions||Package Total Price|
|1 30-minute session||$38.10|
|4 30-minute sessions||$139.30|
|8 30-minute sessions||$260.55|
|12 30-minute sessions||$336.70|
|16 30-minute sessions||$416.85|
|20 30-minute sessions||$521.05|
|1 60-minute session||$58.65|
|4 60-minute sessions||$222.45|
|8 60-minute sessions||$424.85|
|12 60-minute sessions||$625.25|
|16 60-minute sessions||$822.60|
|20 60-minute sessions||$1,022.00|
*Non-members may do personal training with an additional $5 for each training session.
For more information regarding personal training at the YWCA Fitness Center, please call 513-361-2116.
Lunchtime basketball games feature competitiveness and camaraderie.
Our licensed massage therapists are available by appointment for either hour or half-hour sessions.
Improve your strength, flexibility, and posture during private instruction on the Pilates reformer with our certified instructor. We offer packages of 1-20 sessions.
We offer a variety of corporate membership options including discounted memberships, private group fitness classes, and subsidized partnership opportunities to improve the health and wellness of your employees.
We offer rental use of our basketball court, group fitness room, and swimming pool.
Membership Fees (All prices include tax)
The YWCA and TriHealth are dedicated to providing you with the best possible services and facilities, along with affordable membership rates. We offer the following membership options to meet your individual needs. Group fitness class participation is included in the memberships. Group fitness class passes may be purchased by non-members.
CURRENTLY WE ARE ONLY OFFERING SHORT-TERM OPTIONS
1. Workout passes available for $16.00 per day
2. One week passes available for $35.00 per week
3. One month passes available for $61.75 per month
4. Gym rental available for $85 per hour
Come check out the YWCA TriHealth Fitness center!