Our families arrive frightened, stressed and in need of care and support. With your help, we can take care of the essential items they need and give them a reason to smile. The items you donate to support our shelters and programs make a difference to thousands of families every year. Here are a few ways you can help!
Please note: we are unable to accept used items of any kind due to the immune-compromised conditions of some of our guests of the YWCA. Thank you for understanding.
Items in bold are most needed at this time:
- Gift cards (especially $10 Mastercard/Visa or gas cards, $10-25 grocery cards)
- Pillows, twin size sheets
- Bath towels, wash clothes
- Phone chargers: USB-C (gently used is acceptable)
- Diapers (size 4,5,6)/pull-ups (size 4T, 5T, 6T)
- Batteries (all sizes, especially AA/AAA)
- Suitcases/Duffle Bags/Luggage (gently used is acceptable)
- Ethnic hair care (specifically shampoo, conditioner, hair product), Bristle hairbrushes
- Toothpaste (travel and/or regular size)
- Air Mattresses
- Air mattress pumps (gently used is acceptable)
- Body wash, deodorant, razors and shaving cream (men’s/women’s)
- Baby/kid’s shampoo
- Baby teething toys
- Women’s pants (especially jeans, slacks, leggings, sweatpants sizes 8-20)
- Baby, Toddler and Kid’s Clothing (warm weather clothes, 2T-6 most needed)
- Shoes (women’s, men’s, toddler/kids), also work shoes (black, nonslip)
- Swiffer pads/wet jet solution
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- Paper/Plastic Products: towels, spoons, forks, plates, etc.
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- Sandwich bags/gallon zip-lock bags
- Trash Bags (13 gallon especially)
- School Supplies and headphones
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages, individually packaged snacks
In addition, our families would also appreciate gift cards for gas and fast-food restaurants. Our teens would love gaming gift cards. Thank you for considering supporting the YWCA in this way!
Please contact Crystal Chmielewski at email@example.com regarding finding a time. Please note that we only accept new items. The in-kind donation form can be emailed to Crystal or brought during a donation drop-off.
If you shop for us online, please indicate that we are only available for deliveries during business hours on weekdays. Packages should NOT be left at the doorway.