YWCA Greater Cincinnati provides needed services to thousands of women, men, and families annually. We rely on the generosity of individuals and community partners and thank you in advance for donating.
Currently, we are looking for specific items, including:
**Items in bold are most needed at this time.
- Gift cards: Kroger, gas cards, and 30-Day bus cards are especially beneficial
- Baby/Infant: clothing and pajamas, pack and plays, pack and play sheets, infant shampoo/body wash, sensitive/unscented baby wipes, formula/baby food, baby bottles
- Personal hygiene items: body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and razors, ethnic hair care products, ethnic shampoo, and conditioner
- Women’s Clothing: (seasonally appropriate is a priority): pajamas, leggings/sweats, sports bras, underwear
- Men’s Clothing: (seasonally appropriate is a priority, often males come into the shelter with their parents and are also in need of clothing and hygiene items) plus sizes, tops/bottoms, underwear/briefs/boxers
- Toddler & Infant Clothing (seasonally appropriate is a priority)
- Linens: twin sheets, pack and play sheets, pillows and towels
- Paper/Plastic Products: toilet paper, towels, spoons, forks, plates, etc.
- Medical Needs: Adult and children’s medication (Tylenol, Midol, Allergy, kid’s ibuprofen, acetaminophen, cough drops, cold medicine, etc.), Band-Aids
- Miscellaneous: Notebooks, pocket folders, coloring books, activity books, reading glasses, phone chargers (all kinds), air mattresses, reusable grocery bags, umbrellas
Please contact Crystal Chmielewski at email@example.com regarding finding a time. Please note that we only accept new items. The in-kind donation form can be emailed to Crystal or brought during a donation drop-off.
If you shop for us online, please indicate that we are only available for deliveries during business hours on weekdays. Packages should NOT be left at the doorway. Please call 513-456-2082 for building access. Phone number is also posted on exterior doors.