YWCA Greater Cincinnati provides needed services to thousands of women, men, and families annually. We rely on the generosity of individuals and community partners and thank you in advance for donating.
Currently, we are looking for specific items, including:
- Linens: twin sheets, pack and play sheets, pillows and towels
- Toys for Christmas
- Gas Cards
- Gift cards: VISA/Mastercard, Kroger and 30-Day bus cards are especially beneficial
- Baby/Infant: diapers sizes 4,5,6, pack and play sheets, infant shampoo/body wash, sensitive/unscented baby wipes, baby bottles
- Personal hygiene items: body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and razors, toothpaste, ethnic hair care products, ethnic shampoo, and conditioner
- Women’s Clothing: (seasonally appropriate is a priority): pants size 12-18, sports bras, coats/jackets, socks
- Men’s Clothing: (seasonally appropriate is a priority, often males come into the shelter with their parents and are also in need of clothing and hygiene items) men’s winter coats, plus sizes, tops/bottoms, underwear/briefs/boxers
- Kid’s Clothing (seasonally appropriate is a priority): warm clothing and pajamas, sizes 4T-14/16, shoes/boots, boy’s winter coats, 4T/5T/6T pull ups
- Paper/Plastic Products: toilet paper, towels, spoons, forks, plates, etc.
- Cleaning/Household Items: Swiffer WetJet solution and pads, bar soap, double and triple A batteries, bleach, multipurpose cleaning solution
- Miscellaneous: Notebooks, pocket folders, coloring books, activity books, reading glasses, air mattresses, reusable grocery bags, umbrellas, Dawn dish soap
Please contact Crystal Chmielewski at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding finding a time. Please note that we only accept new items. The in-kind donation form can be emailed to Crystal or brought during a donation drop-off.
If you shop for us online, please indicate that we are only available for deliveries during business hours on weekdays. Packages should NOT be left at the doorway. Please call 513-456-2082 for building access. Phone number is also posted on exterior doors.