Our families arrive frightened, stressed and in need of care and support. With your help, we can take care of the essential items they need and give them a reason to smile. The items you donate to support our shelters and programs make a difference to thousands of families every year. Here are a few ways you can help!
Please note: we are unable to accept used items of any kind due to the immune-compromised conditions of some of our guests of the YWCA. Thank you for understanding.
- Bath towels
- Wash cloths
- Twin size sheet sets
- Unwrapped new, toys valued at $15 – $25 for children ages 0-18
- $15-$25 gift cards for our survivors and their teenagers (Kroger, Amazon, Target, Xbox, etc.)
- Winter boots
- Children’s shoes + clothes (3T and up)
- Women’s work shoes (black, nonslip)
- School supplies (folders, paper, pencils)
- Women’s pants (size 10 – 18)
- AA batteries
- Multipurpose cleaner
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Individually packaged snacks
- Suitcases + Luggage and we will accept gently used
In addition, our families would also appreciate gift cards for gas and fast-food restaurants. Our teens would love gaming gift cards. Thank you for considering supporting the YWCA in this way!
Please contact Crystal Chmielewski at email@example.com regarding finding a time. Please note that we only accept new items. The in-kind donation form can be emailed to Crystal or brought during a donation drop-off.
If you shop for us online, please indicate that we are only available for deliveries during business hours on weekdays. Packages should NOT be left at the doorway.