YWCA Greater Cincinnati provides needed services to thousands of women, men, and families annually. We rely on the generosity of individuals and community partners and thank you in advance for donating.
Thank you so much for considering YWCA Greater Cincinnati for donations. We have resumed accepting in-kind donations and are currently scheduling donations appointments to meet at our downtown office with masks and social distancing on Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. With questions or if our donations office hours don’t fit your schedule, please contact Kate Jarvi at email@example.com regarding finding another time. Please note that we only accept new items. The in-kind donation form can be emailed to Kate or brought during a donation drop-off.
If you shop for us online, please indicate that we are only available for deliveries during business hours on weekdays.
YWCA GREATER CINCINNATI WISH LIST (New Items Only, Please)
A consistent need and something that is always helpful is gift cards in $15, 20, 25, 50 denominations (Example: Kroger, Target, Walmart, UDF, Marathon, Visa).
Children’s Clothing (assorted sizes)
- shorts and shirts for all ages and genders (esp. sizes 4-6; 7-8; 8-10 and 14-16)
- Pots and pans
- Twin-size blankets
- Bed pillows
- Bath towels
- Coffee pots
- Safety gates
- Outlet safety covers
- Cabinet locks and door locks
- Paper towels
- Toilet Paper
- Household cleaning sprays
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap, regular-large sizes
- Dish soap, individual-small sizes
- Toilet cleaner
- Swiffer with disposable wipes/pads (not the Wetjet)
- Clothes for newborn and young infant
- Toys, all ages (infant through teenage) of children
- Duffle bags
- Large plastic storage bins with lids
- Canned vegetables
- Canned chicken
- Canned tuna
- Canned fruits