Annual Fund Campaign
Your investment helps women and families move out of crisis and towards independence.
Donate to the YWCA
Contributions to YWCA Greater Cincinnati provide support for a wide range of program services and needs. Your generous donations of time, service and funding support the YWCA’s efforts to live out our mission through the challenge of empowering women and working to eliminate racism. Your generous support can help secure the future of our organization so we can continue to:
- Respond to the emerging needs of women and girls in the community
- Promote racial justice
- Improve the quality of life of women and their families
- Work to end violence against women and girls
- Advance the economic empowerment of women
Your support enables the YWCA to provide funding to ensure services for women and their families that are not available to them elsewhere.
To donate to the YWCA, you can:
- Donate online now by debit or credit card by clicking here.
- Contact Tracy Wells at (513) 361-2126 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Donate by mail or make a multi-year pledge. Complete the Multi-Year Pledge Form or the Donor Form and mail to:
YWCA Development Department
YWCA Greater Cincinnati
898 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Please make the check or money order payable to the YWCA Greater Cincinnati. Please do not send cash through the mail. If you do not specify a program for funding, your contribution will support programs with the greatest need.
- Transfer Stock. Download stock transfer instructions
Would you like to double the impact of your gift?
Please check with your company’s Human Resources or Payroll Department and ask if your employer offers a matching gift program. Download matching gift instructions.
If you would like to make donations of goods or services, please contact the YWCA at (513) 241-7090 for more information regarding current program needs, or shop from our wish list.